I have a new website with Wordpress and 2 instances of phpBB for different forums.
I installed “Reds” to one instance of pbpBB and I am generally satisfied with the aesthetics of the Forum.
I wish to have the following changes made:
Forum (phpBB [url removed, login to view], prosilver Style, Reds Theme)
1. Move the “Search Box”, button and label from the header to the nav bar where the UCP is located.
2. Install two link buttons, one to the Showcase the other to the Blog
3. Change tagline color to white and raise it to be closer to the Title
4. Indent both Title and tagline slightly
Showcase (phpBB [url removed, login to view], prosilver Style, proglass theme)
1. Save the theme from the Forum after the changes have been made and change all red items to Lapis Blue (The color of the Blog header). Label the new theme as “Lapis”.
2. Change the Showcase link to Forum
1. Install Ajax Chat to Forum
Blog (Wordpress 3.1 with Weaver Theme, slightly modified)
1. Space tagling down slightly
2. Set up chmod 666 writeable files to support Wordpress
3. Create a “Child Theme” that will capture all Theme mods so that Theme updates can be installed without losing modifications I have made.