This needs to be a web based appointment scheduling application using php/mysql/ajax.
To have your bid considered please submit:
1. A detailed proposal including a simple outline of your proposed classes.
2. You must have experience and references. If you have not before built an application using the above languages please do not bid.
3. You must detail how long each phase of development will take.
Clone [url removed, login to view];view=weekview&month=6&day=6&year=2008&hour=0&minute=0&redirect=dayview&eventID=0&studio=545&stateID=6917&
This is the end user application to book appointments online.
End User Perspective Requirements:
1. See calendar with today + 2 months available.
2. Click on each day and see available times. Available times will be customizable from the administration perspective (aka admin application).
3. End users can select a time and it will take them to enter information.
4. Confirmation email will be sent to end user and admin.
5. Reserved time will be removed from availability list.
Administration Perspective Requirements:
There will be 3 elements available on the page: a. a calendar b. a table of ‘arrivals’ c. info based on what is selected in the calendar
1. See calendar
2. Select calendar date and see all available and reserved times
3. If time is available, select and reserve for end user client. In the case that the admin reserves the time, mark “admin reserved” and show as different color in the “arrived queue”
4. If time is reserved – view and see information
5. For each reserved time – admin may select and mark “arrived”. When arrive is checked it is timestamped.
6. Admin can view “arrived queue” which will show reserved time and arrival time. If arrival time is after reserved time then the client name will appear in red. The queue will also show current time – arrived time which will appear as “wait time”
7. From the “arrived queue” the admin can select the user to remove from the queue. This will timestamp the removal time.
Super Administration Perspective
1. Admin can configure or run reports
a. Set num days ahead available – default is two months
b. Set daily start and end time – Mon – 10am to 8pm, Sunday 11am-6pm, etc.
c. Set time interval – 15 minutes – 30 minutes, etc. Default is 30 minutes.
3. Run reports - all with variable time fields - run report for day/week/month or date parameters
a. Wait time report – Total wait time per customer = time removed from “arrived queue” – arrived time
b. Scheduled wait time report – Total wait time based on reserved time not arrived time. Wait time = time removed from “arrived queue” – reserved time
c. Num appts per day in calendar view
d. Num arrived appts vs reserved appts