I'm looking for an experienced PHP and Oscommerce programmer; who can be in contact with me daily regarding project status. I need this project completed as soon as possible (ASAP).
I put what my budget is and what I think are reasonable prices/price ranges for each part of this project. I will provide a detailed outline for the "shipping module" so you know exactly what to do.
I already wasted my time with another programmer who said he can do this project, but didn't have the experience to finish it. So I'm looking for someone who can keep their word and finish this project.
$100-$150 = 1. Shipping Module:
a. We can use the current “Banner Manager” in admin and modify it for the “Shipping Module”.
i. Use the proper column heading names for shipping.
ii. Include same buttons “Edit”, “Delete”, and change “New Banner” to “New Shipping Option”.
iii. In the “New Shipping Option” and “Edit” pages; this is where I will input/setup new shipping options. And the same column headings that would be listed in “1ai” will also be listed here.
1. To determine which US states or International countries to apply the shipping rates to we can use a pull down menu and link it to “Locations / Taxes>Tax Zones” in admin. Or I think we can get away using the country names; linking to “Locations / Taxes>Countries” in admin; right? I think this might be easier.
2. Include a “Free Shipping” checkbox that would automatically make the shipping $0.00 if checked on.
3. Depending on how many products are included in the order that will change the shipping price. We can have use a table matrix that will allow me to set different levels where the shipping price will change.
a. This table matrix should be able to work based on “product weight”, “product price”, or “products count” to calculate the shipping price. So let’s just use radio buttons for each of those to determine what shipping calculation to use.
i. I noticed that I already have the code for this in admin; so you can probably use the same code again.
b. For the front-end layout/format of the shipping module; for the most part let’s just leave it as it is. Just make the following changes below.
i. Add 2 header titles depending on customer location (domestic/international):
$25 = 2. I installed the “AJAX Newsletter Box” contribution, and will like to make the following changes to it.
a. [url removed, login to view],6005
b. When customer is logged in:
1. If customer is already subscribed to the newsletter:
a. Show in text “Currently Subscribed To Newsletter”.
2. If customer is NOT subscribed to the newsletter:
a. Show a checkbox called “Subscribe To Newsletter” and then have the “Send” button so they can submit.
b. After they submit it will then turn to show the text like above “Currently Subscribed To Newsletter”.
ii. Non User/Member:
1. Don't show the AJAX newsletter box at all in "column_right.php".
$30 = 4. I installed the “Discount Coupon Codes” contribution, but it is not working properly. I need to get this contribution working properly on my website.
a. [url removed, login to view],4269
Thank you and happy bidding!!