I am looking to have a penny auction website designed. I am looking for something similar to a combination of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] I want some added features as well discussed below:
1. The most important added feature is the ability ot have Automated bidding bots.
2. I when I create an auction I need the ability to determine if I want Auto bidding bots enabled and If I say yes then I need he ability to have the script randomly select anywhere from 2 to 5 autobots from the ones I will have created and only use these autobidding bots for that particular auction. If I opt to have the auction repeated then each time this happens the script should select an new random number of autobots to use. So, if it had chosen 4 randomly selected autobidding bots for the first auction, when that auction is repeated later, the random number and the autobots used will be different.
3. When I set up an auction I need the ability to specify the price I hope to get for this item. So, for example, if I want to get $400 for the item and I've set up the auction to increment by .02 each time a bid is made, then I need a way to monitor who the real bidder are and who the autobidding bots are. In any event, when the auction gets close to ending (maybe within the last hour), I need a way to set when the autobidding bots will start bidding. I also need a way to specify that when I've made $400 in bids already from real users for the autobidding bots to stop bidding and to let a real bidder win the auction. I also need a mechnism built into the script that will insure me that a real winner only win an auction once the price I specifed (in this case $400) has been met.
4. I want users to be able to use there bidding balance to play two games. One game is blackjack and the other is slot machine. I have the swf and fla files for both games and I will provide those to you. I want the user to be able to use their bidding balance for the games. If they lose, their losses are deducted from the balance they have for bidding. If they win,their winnings are added to their balance for bidding. Look at [url removed, login to view] for an example of how this works.
5. I need an easy to use Admin module. I will show you some desings of ones Iike. Also, I need a very good content management system that will allow me to change any value on any page in the site
6. I want the ability to have this site in several languages - I am looking at English, Spanish, and Chinese. I should be able to convert to any of these languages from the content management system in the admin page
7. I want all the main features found on all the big Auction sites (i.e bidbutler, biddiing history, etc).
8. I need the ability to invite your friends - I need it to work like on www.bigdeal.com. On their website, you can invite friends in 3 ways: a) you can import your contact list (or select which contacts) from Facebook, b) they allow you to import your contact list from mainstream email programs (i.e. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, msn, and AOL)
9. I need this program designed so I can run it on a shared server. I don't want to have to be able to need any special software to be able to run the script other than what is typiclly provided for a shared account. I realize that Mysql is neeed and that is fine because it is available on all shared hosting accounts.
10. I need to make sure that no information from you customers can be spoted with software users may use when they go to the site. For example, I am aware that Mozilla "firebug" can detect the usernames and email addresses of user son the site if this information is not protected (encyrpted) somehow. I have attached an article you need to read. It shows how people can go to a penny auction site to see if you are using autobots. Make sure none of the ways mentone in the article can be used on our website.I don't want anyone to be able to see that we are using autobots.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1423 for dette job
The bid is from elvestechnology. We are providing you functionality breakdown structure and profile of our senior php developer.. for further details please check your PMB.