Air conditionner company website :
This website will be a mix of presenation and catalogue for a company which is installing air conditioner, solar system etc…
This website must be VERY SEO FRIENDLY
• Design will be CSS expandable. It must adapt it self to all screen resolution
• At the top you will have partners logo on the right. Those logo will updatable from admin (add/edit/remove), and you will display on homepage only the 9 or 8 last logos uploaded
• On the main part of the page, left side: you have a list of services (categories): plomberie, chauffage, climatisation etc… Those are the main categories of the catalogue when you click on it you are send on the subcat listing of this category (see below)
• Le point infos: this is a part where the 2 last inforamtions texts will appears. See the informations pages to see how this part is working.
• The phone number must be updatable, in case my customers is changing it
When you click on catalogue button in the navigation at the bottom you arrive on this page which is similar to homepage but without the informations
• The logo will be displayed bigger, and the truck image will be alink to the service Page.
If you click on home page or on this page, on one of the 6 red links (categories) you arrive on this Page:
• Here will be displayed the subcategories on a square thumbnail format with the category name under
• From admin you can add/edit/remove a category
• To add a category you must edit title, thumbnail, and order if the customers when to change it
• You can see that there is a link “retourner aux categories” which means go back to categories. It will bring user to the catalogue homepage.
• You can see that there a red bar. this bar will contain something which is working like a cart reminder. This cart option will allow the user to make himself a complete estimation with many product from the website and to get it send to his mailbox in pdf format, so when he will clilck on this redbar (the letter symbol, the user will be send to estimation page which will llok like a cart
If you click on a thumbnail you arrive on the product listing page of the subcat selected:
• The layout is quiet the same
• Under the big red category title you have a subcategory reminder “climatisation murale, and next to this you have the mention choose a product (“choisissez votre produit”)
• Then under you have square thumbail of product with name under
• From admin you can add/edit/remove a product
• At the bottom you have the link to go back to subcat
If you click on a product thumbnail you will send on this detailed page:
• So to add a product you must enter those info: title, description, and price and thumbnail (square format (without distortion)
• You have a button “ajouterr a votre devis” which means add to estimation, this button will send the product to the cart, and the cart reminder in the red bar will be automatically updated. If you click on this cart reminder you will be send on estimation page.
• At the bottom you have a go back to product listing button.
If you click on the estimation page button without putting any product in it you will it presented like this
• A message will appear in the product line telling that no product have been chosen yet, and to click here to go on the catalogue homepage.
If a product are added in you will see this
• On this cart you have the cell with name of product
• Quantity that you modify
• Price without VAT
• Price with VAT
• So here the script will have to calculate the without VAT price
• You can see that the user can select two kind of VAT : the 19.6 % rate or the 5.5 % rate. Depending of which rate the user is choosing you will have to apply it in the calculation.
• It remains 3 cell: Total HT, is the addition of all the price without VAT of the selected item. The total TVA cell represent the amount of TVA (TTC-HT) which will added on the total HT price to make the TTC (with VAT) price on the cell under.
• Then at the bottom you have a link with “recevoir par e-mail” which means get the estimation threw mail: when you will eat this button, a window (slide effect or something like this will appear) for the user to enter his name, first name, email, phone number, address , zip code, city. Once he validate this form he will get the estimation by mail in PDF format (I will provide the estimation template)
This part is dedicated to provide good informations to user about new energy sources. It will like an article manager
• So from admin, you must be able to add/edit/remove article
• To add an article you need to enter, title, and content threw a text editor
• The date will set up automatically
• On this page you have a short text. This short text will be generated by the script which will take a certain number of caracters of the main text.
• If you click on the button lire la suite you will see the whole text with possibility to print.
• The last 2 info text added, will go on homepage.
This kind of guest book
To make it more simple to code this how we are going to make it work
• From admin, the administrator can add/edit/remove himself those comments
• He will have to enter title and text, the date will be generated automatically
• And if a customers want to leave a message online, he will click on laissez votre témoignage (leave your comment), this will open a window with a form where th user will have to fill name, first name, email, title, message. And when he validate this form, the message will be send to the administrator mail box, this way he can judge by himself if the comment can be add on the website.
This will a simple link part with text link like we did on Black liner, but without any categories edit
• From admin you can add edit remove links
• To add a link you must enter title, little description, attach url
• When you click on a link it will open a new window.
Here it’s a contact form which will send mails to customers mail box
We need to put a captcha that I forget in the psd.
my budget 600$ max
9 freelancers are bidding on average $551 for this job
I don't have any reviews but can assure you that your work will be done with high quality. I have 1 year of experience and this would be nice experience for me