Client currently has an Excel sheet through which the company manages their work from. They would like to take their data online so they can work from several locations.
1. Creating a database with (10-12) fields.
2. Creating a web interface for the data, following a spreadsheet format.
3. Client must be able to edit all records, search through records and add new records.
4. Search should be a pull down with all the fields, and an input for the search term.
5. Import their Excel sheet (between 20-30 thousand records) into the application.
6. Online app will need a login/authentication script. There will be (2) types of users: admin, employee.
admin will be able to add/edit/delete employees and edit/add/delete records.
employee will be able to edit/add records
A simple job for any PHP expert. A header and footer design will be provided.