NOTE: Only freelancers with at least five (5) ratings whose overall score is at least 9 will be considered. Also, you must have prior Joomla extension programming experience.
I cannot and will not (if I can at all avoid it) use any extension that is encrypted. Therefore, I need a custom Review extension for Joomla.
Here are the basic requirements:
1. General Settings
- Rating can be turned on/off site-wide
- Rating can be enabled for Authors, Members, and/or Guests (each has a separate permission)
- Rating must be set at a section/category level (prefer a drop-down window to select section, then to select categories) for whatever categories I want.
- Must be able to set criteria by category (i.e., Movies, DVDs, TV, etc.).
2. Author rating feature
- Admin can create criteria for each category
- Author will vote for each criterion and average
- The rating must be "lockable" (meaning I can lock rating if I choose)
- Cross-browser AJAX to render stars
- Front-end shows author rating for each criteria, and a final averaged score based on those ratings.
3. User voting
- Count user voting
- Display user voting like amazon
- Guest voting enabled if desired.
NOTE: The extension must not interfere with normal Joomla functioning. Also, please note that I am using Ninja Super Submit and Alphacontent to enter and display content. Just something to keep in mind.
Please refer to attached screen shot for an example of what I'm looking for. You may use already existing open source extensions (components, mambots, etc.) as long as they are GPL/GNU.
Please post your bid and your understanding of the project via PMB. Thanks.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $649 på dette job
Dear Sir, I'm a joomla expert. I have done many works before in joomla component creation and customizations. Please take a look at pmb for previous works. Thanks
Hello, we are web applicaiton experts, we have strong experience on this kind of projects, i have read your requirements carefully, let's do it for you. Thanks!
I have 2 year of exp in joomla, php,smarty, drupal,youtubeAPI,[login to view URL] details see on [login to view URL] one link phpwork click on this and see joomla work