I'm looking for talented and aspiring team players who love and live the internet, with a creative mind that is not afraid to think outside of the box.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops, maintains and secures high end PHP based websites through object-oriented programming.
2. Create and develop web application tools.
3. Works in cooperation with the Search Engine Optimization team to excel the projects to their next level.
4. Helps maintain and develop Linux- and Windows-based servers.
5. Assists in the maintenance of hosting accounts and emails.
6. Continuous learning and application of new programming skills and languages when needed.
7. Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Basic required skills: PHP 5, Apache servers, JQuery or motools, XML, MySQL, Windows and Linux servers, frameworks, object oriented programming.
• Preferably at least 5 years experience specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• With at least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position Spoken/Written Language Requirement: English
• Team player, ability to work harmoniously and efficiently as part of a team of developers
• Able to work independently or without supervision
• Fast learner and problem solver, capable of out of the box thinking
29 freelancers are bidding on average $651 for this job
We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.