I have a Pligg website called SecretFaves.com. There are currently some issues with it. I need the following fixed and also new things developed. Are you able to give me a quote for the following:
1. The Vote and Bury button on posts currently aren’t working correctly, they should be the up and down thumbs but they are appearing above the image.
2. When logged in the posts have a series of buttons Save, Group Share, Edit but they are currently being hidden due to the styles, can we please fix this so they are not hidden.
3. Currently when you create a group and invite someone into the group it gives an error when the user tries to join the group by clicking the link from the email invite.
1. Currently the current submit feature has an issue where is doesnt pull in the header and description, I was hoping to change the area where you submit the link to the similar functionality of when you place a link in your status bar on facebook (view attached pic) so it pulls in all the data already for you. This happens already when you click next on the submit link page but im trying to eliminate the number of steps it takes to submit a link. I know this will require some ajax work. So a user would copy and paste in a link into the link field, the data would pull in, they have the option modify the data same way you can on facebook. Also when users log in I would like them to go straight to their submitted links page with this paste a link/submit functionality at the top of the page. This would also need the option for them to submit the link to their groups.
2. When people submit a new link and share it with the group, the members of the group gets emailed about the new link.
Attached is a pic of how the vote buttons should look once fixed.