In this project we need an estimated 300 objects to be cut out of separate photos. Details are important because the material is to be used for an artproject.
The objects are laying on a gray plain background.
The objects vary from organical shapes to geometrical shapes, from clothes to books. The given samples show the before and after state of the task to be excecuted.
Details of the result are the following
- clean cut-out object
- rotating is nice, but not nessasary
- strait (geometrical forms, like books) objects which are distorted (rounded) by the cameralens need to be straitned out by using the distortion>lenscorrection filter (Photoshop)
- every cut-out object needs to be saved in as a png24-file, on a transparant background (lossless, without resizing)
- mind details like the post-it sticking out of books (see example)
- Internet connection needs to be fast because of high data-amount
source (from us, your downspeed): 2-3MB per image
result (to us, your upspeed): 600KB-5MB per image