Hello, thank you for your interest in this listing.
**Please answer questions at bottom when applying**
We are looking for an editorial image editor using Capture One latest software to apply basic edits to RAW images from our group of photographers; this includes basic editorial adjustments such as crop, straightening, exposure, and white balance, etc.
These are quick edits, there can be absolutely NO manipulation of any kind, images must appear as close to what you would see with your natural eye (i.e. newspaper).
We only work with Capture One at this time.
We're asking those who submit to complete at least some of the images in this sample catalog, you do not need to do them all or submit the catalog back - you can take screen grabs of finished results and message them to us when applying. Please do not submit any examples that do not relate directly to this project.
[login to view URL]
For an idea of editing procedure, please see this video.
[login to view URL]
Our work flow is very simple:
- Crop/straighten image (2x3 ratio)
- Exposure adjustment (if needed)
- White Balance & Colors (if needed)
- Contrast (if needed)
It's very quick, though some images may take little more than others.
- MUST be fluent in English
- Must be able to follow direction.
- Knowledge of baseball, and other sports, is very helpful.
For the right candidate this can turn into a long term project with added responsibilities.
1) Do you have and work with Capture One?
2) Given these are quick edits (see sample video above), how many do you think could complete per hour?
3) Do you speak fluent English?
4) Do you know the game of baseball?
5) Have you attached examples showing settings?
Thank you again for your interest!
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/timen for dette job
Well, I am interested in this project. Will work as a part timer and i am quite good at editing so will not disappoint you. If you like my proposal kindly let me know.