you will be given a watch to edit/photoshop the face (dial). This will require someone who is well skilled and very good with details.
the following types of edits are required for each watch:
- edit of the dial only in PNG
- edit of the watch with dial in PNG and JPG (with a watermark)
- the edit of above two but for websites( this will mean lower resolution size)
- there will be a shadow behind all products in PNG and JPG
(all PNG images should have a transparent background)
- For each edit you will be required to change the colour of the dial, the language on the dial, the texture of the dial amongst other things.
It is important that you also look at reference images of how numbers look on the dial to maintain the same high level quality.
See the following link for example of the end results:
[login to view URL]!Ar3elaWVh83JhJUlOthp2xlRYBJE7w?e=dNr8kR (edits styles and formats required)
[login to view URL]!Ar3elaWVh83JhNcq52je1pV3ZN8q0A?e=nC7CMF (web )
I would like for you to follow the EXACT example sizes also please.
This following link is an example of the watch that will need editing: [login to view URL]
each watch edit comes with different formats (as shown in the onedrive links above). This is considered as ONE watch = 1 edit
i have a budget of $100 for 70 edits with the option off consistent work for 1 year.