You will be taking over an incomplete project from another 3D renderer. What is most important here is that we have high quality real life renders/images. So you are going to use the same source files but will produce a higher quality final product than the previous freelancer with new texture files.
([login to view URL])
1) Broad spectrum - 6 different strengths - ([login to view URL])
2) MCT - 6 different strengths - ([login to view URL])
3) Organic Hemp - 6 different strengths - (New product line)
4) Pet - 2 different strengths ([login to view URL])
5) Isolate - 3 different size tubs and 2 box packaging ([login to view URL])
Renders (**provided - You will be provided render source files that are 100% accurate in terms of dimensions (dimension/KeyShot). You will also be provided all the labels:
1) Oil Bottle - same bottle for 1, 2, 3, 4 (18 different strengths. ie. 18 labels)
2) Cannister - The bottle goes inside the canister (4 different labels)
3) Tub - the isolate powder goes inside the tub (3 different sizes of tubs. Need to render powder)
4) Box - 2 different box renders
I imagine the previous quality we faced before was with how the renderer manipulates and creates the texture files. You are provided old designers work but it is advised you just start from scratch. I prefer you start again on Adobe Dimension and I will provide the texture assets. You are welcome to share your portfolio and we can see if the quality is there if you insist on Keyshot.
Keyshot MTL file
Dimension texture assets provided (can choose what you want from Adobe Stock)
We want the products presented in this format on the product pages, with the hardshadow:
[login to view URL]
After renders and product images are complete you then just need to save them as PNG on the site in the correct size. Once renders are complete then this is where we want you to go over everything in photoshop to make the images bespoke and make them seem like different images even though they are mostly based from same render file.
Here is a document to give you a rough idea how many images are required for the site (there is a couple more):
[login to view URL]
I am going to upload previous designers work. We need higher quality than this, so if you think this is high quality already then obviously this wont work. We need someone with an eye for detail.
Bottle renders - even though there is 18 strengths and 4 product lines - we don't want all the bottles to look the same. So we want 4 different renders for bottle - 1 for each product line (just switching up the lighting of the render).
16 freelancers are bidding on average $727 for this job
Hi, Can you send me existing 3D Model. I will modification your 3D Model. Please send me massage. I know software 3Ds Max, Maya, Zbrush, Solidworks and AutoCAD