I need a CAD or similar designer to develop a modular set of panels to create geometric sculpture. These panels need to have a realistic 3d sculpted texture on them to simulate earth, stones and other non geometrical shapes.
These modules need to be completed so they are interchangeable and modular.
The model needs to be delivered in STL and IGES files. We will be using it to create injection molding molds for plastic.
I am requesting:
1) Work hours between 9pm and 12pm GMT +1 time.
(Hours are sensible since this is the only time I have to chat if needed)
2) Good knowledge of the English language (mainly written)
(It is necessary for the designer to understand what I want)
3) Knowledge in Injection molding or experience/knowledge in this field.
(All parts will be done using injection molding)
When replying to this job offer I require the bidders to answer all the below questions. Replies like see my portfolio or we are ready to start will be disregarded, I will not even read their profile. The questions are:
1) Country where you are?
2) Are you available between 9pm and 24pm GST +1 time?
3) Knowledge of the English language? how well?
4) Do you have experience with injection molding procedures/design?
5) Are you creative?
6) Do you have a portfolio?
7) What software will you be using for this project? And why?
The bid is only indicative, I will not pay attention to it. I will explain the selected participants what I am looking for to obtain a final quote. This si just a portion of a much bigger project. Attached pdf is a molded part that will be quite similar to what I want to obtain.
For my experience teh correct software to use is Geomagic. But open to other solutions.