Ok this is a fun job first of all that can really bring a designer out in the public eye for his or her talent.
The job: I am looking to hire at least 3 different graphic designers to design products. The products are coins and possibly printed material. You will be hired on an as needed basis which could easily be full time work. Your job is to design from scratch either using illustrator or photoshop 2 sides of a coin. Your talent must be of a high caliber. You will be working as a sub contractor for a premiere US company and will be seen on a global scale through collections. Each artwork takes only a small amount of time.
You will work either as autonomously or given a schedule of what kind of coin to design. You will use your own talent to come up with a creative spin on the topic for the coin. Your talent must be able to:
- Research a topic and come up with ideas
- Be fairly experienced with design
- Be familiar with military topics as well as everyday topics
- Be able to sign over the artwork rights 100% to the company to include your copyright
- Be able to illustrate in 3D and metal hues
- Be flexible on timelines
- Show me a solid portfolio
I am a professional graphic designer as well so I will be paying very close attention to end products. You will be paid:
- Anywhere from $25-$100 per illustration depending on the complexity. You don't sign over the rights until you come to agreement on payment.
- With Paypal or other means acceptable to the company. We don't do bank transfers for small amounts or western union because of the fees involved
I will need you:
On an occasional basis depending on your proficiency. If you are awesome to work with and your end product is solid you can expect to find full time employment with the company. You can earn a lot of money doing this from home assuming you have the self drive and want to design. You can place whatever bid you want but the offer for the project is $25-$100 per illustration period and this is not on a revision basis. Your final product is worth that range.
How do you get hired:
- Based on your portfolio and experience
- Based on attitude, if I don't like you then I don't want to deal with you on an everyday basis
- Based on the type of projects you can handle
Finally I will expect to use you from 1 time per week to 50 times per week depending on how busy we are. If you copy and paste a generic bid or message consider it not considered. I want someone that reads and understand direction. This is your first test. I want at least 10 pieces of finished work in your portfolio.
* Exception to the policy, I am willing to take on an additional 2 people that are not very experienced to help them gain the experience. You will be paid 50% of what an experienced person gets but you will gain a world of experience through this. Please post a note that you are bidding for this option in your bid...
Important Note: All designs must be of original concept or termination will be completed asap.
43 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $98 på dette job
Hi, My name's Luke - a professional graphic designer -have a look at my website for my portfolio and credentials - [login to view URL] Regards, Luke.