- We are developing a Facebook game and are aiming at starting production in May 2011.
- We have the interface pretty well defined using Balsamiq based wireframe mockups
- We also have a sample site that provides a good guide to styling in terms of colour schemes
- We need a UX designer (as opposed to simply a graphics designer) who has experience producing Facebook game interfaces.
- We want a UX that forms the base look and feel of the game - one that is professional but fun and "invites" the player to play the game
- The output will be not the entire game interface but will be the template game "board" look and feel as well as the template look and feel for dialogues and common game entities (for example button/option panels)
- We want to base any work undertaken on a fixed price basis.
- We are committed to assisting with this process in terms of time and input - indeed we would prefer to work closely with the UX designer in order to minimize misunderstandings and subsequent delay