We are looking for someone to lead the rebranding process and design of our new brand and corporate image, acting as a strategist as much as an implementer and bring creative ideas to the table and challenge the marketing team. We want you to improve the graphic quality of the company’s marketing assets, the sales team’s presentations and proposals, and other digital graphics and assets.
- Define and create the brand book and lead the change in the brand transformation
- Be the end-to-end implementer for all visual needs (e.g. illustrations, ads, banners, landing pages, presentations, brochures, ebooks, guides and training material)
- Design the website with the new corporate image
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in design, fine arts or similar and minimum 2 years of work experience in graphic design within a marketing team
- Has actively participated in several rebranding processes
- Masters design tools such as Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Possess a portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Has a keen eye for aesthetics and proven experience in conceiving, designing, and art direction with various content types – ex: illustration, styling & editorial, logo & identity systems, digital and brand communications
- is able to work methodically, as well as independently, and meet deadlines
You will work with the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry, having successfully helped to treat over 15.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. At Psious we believe that no person should be limited by their mind. Our mental health technology solutions help psychologists and therapists around the world to perform faster and more effective therapies.
Due to the growth of our activity world-wide this exciting opportunity has arisen for a truly exceptional candidate. You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional who wants to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
You will have:
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work has a real impact
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures and languages
- Experiencing first-hand one of the sweetest moments in the life of a startup, that of international expansion thanks to an important financial injection of 8M€
- A startup environment with nice people and free coffee. What else do you need? ;-)