We need a relatively simple yet well made Drupal 6 site. We will provide all the needed graphics and design information so your task design-wise is to work with css and the graphics we provide to create a website that looks just like the templates you receive. There might be custom fonts that are not provided as images, and in those cases you need to implement them by using a system like Fontdeck or Webfontkit, so you need to be familiar with such solutions to accept this project.
The content for the site will be added afterwards so you don't need to concern yourself with that.
Technically, the specifications for the website are the following:
(1) Up to 10 normal pages and a menu system, more details will be provided when the design is finished.
(2) A user role with accompanying menu for accessing important functions without having to use the backend interface. The functions the user needs to be able to perform (and therefore the ones that should be included in the user menu) are described in (3) and (4).
(3) User function to add, edit and delete pages. The editing interface for page content is to be a wysiwyg interface such as CKEditor paired with for example IMCE. This wysiwyg interface needs to at least include the ability to edit text and images.
(4) User function to add and remove PDF files for pages. The files can be downloaded by all visitors for the pages in question.
(5) On-page SEO, see the last section for a complete SEO specification
(6) Browser compability: Firefox 3.5+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE7+. Regarding IE6, you can choose between having IE6 support and implementing something like ie6nomore so that a IE6 user gets a message that they need to update their browser.
SEO specifications (Primarily drawn from Drupal's SEO Checklist):
1. Clean URLs and Pathauto enabled
2. Error pages redirect to the front page
3. Links are to be created by using <a href> rather than onclick
4. Auto-generated content-based meta descriptions for pages
5. Edited [url removed, login to view] so that admin pages are not indexed by search engines
6. Auto-generated name/filename-based ALT text for images
7. A functional cache system that works both for anonymous and logged-in users. The relevant cache has to be updated every time a node is updated.
Preferred payment rules: After you're finished with the project, we will test it for bugs and functionality so that I'm confident that it's working well and adheres to the specifications. This process can take up to a week. After that, if everything is fine we will make the complete payment by for example credit card and then you transfer the site to us through tarballs for files and database.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $623 for dette job
hi I'm new in [url removed, login to view], this is my first bid, I'm expert with drupal I can do that easily and quickly. [url removed, login to view] I created this website using drupal 6, there is a big crm in backoffice