We have a general style set up for the images we're using for a trophy/achievement system within our gaming site. The games are all related to US-based pop-culture and entertainment.
We've been creating the images ourselves in-house but would like to have a relationship with an outside image/icon designer for all the image creation in the future. This first project would be to establish relationship and see if we can find someone whose design style matches what we're looking for.
The image style is something similar to the icons within the facebook game Packrat and the stamps/badges in Gowalla.
- Creation of 10 virtual good / trophy icons (size: 115px x 115px)
- Includes 2 rounds of edits / feedback
- We'll provide you with the list of what to create for those 10 images
- The goal is to find someone we can work with for more contracts in image/icon creation
- Please provide examples of design work for goods/icons.
- Optional: Submit a couple new works in the style of Gowalla/Packrat images
Your response to this project should indicate an understanding of what we're asking for, not just a copy-paste response that you put on every project.
We hope to work with you soon!
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $168 på dette job
I am a professional illustrator who wants to expand work in this area. Will provide samples of other work converted to pixel at the size you need. Thank you