Here are the details of what's needed for the State Farm Collegiate players tournament. I work for a company called ServiceMaster. We are the title sponsor for the tournament that takes place June 2-5. The first day of the event is the practice round, and that is Monday, June 2nd. This is the day that a photographer is needed.
Where: Glennloch Pines Golf Club 19393 Champion Forest Dr, Spring, TX 77379
When: Monday, June 2, 2014
Time: Practice round starts at 7:30 am (shotgun start). Event will be over by 12 Noon.
What is needed:
Need a photographer to take photos of the event. Specific considerations for timing and content below:
1. 6:45 a.m. until 7:30 a.m.: Photos of the set-up of the event (ServiceMaster Signage and branded vehicles will be on site). Want a few shots that show our presence as title sponsor. This will be done as guests arrive and register for the event.
2. 7:30 a.m. until approximately 10:00 a.m.: Photos of each group of foursomes before they tee off on a hole, or as they are walking off a green. Photographer needs to take notes of the players names and company of the individuals in each group. This will be needed for one of the deliverables mentioned below.
3. 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.: Candid action shots of individual golfers playing their round. Think of yourself as a sports photographer for Golf Digest... looking for interesting action shots and candids. Some posed pictures okay but emphasis on action shots.(No names needed for these pictures)
There will be two deliverables needed within 7 days of the event. Photos do not need to be retouched. Original photos are okay as long as photo exposure is sufficient.
1. For the group shots, a printed color photo for each person in the group will be needed. Size is approximately 5" x 3" (landscape). (Actual size will be determined once I measure the frame). Pictures will be delivered with the player names & companies attached to each grouping of photos.
2. For the action shots, these photos need to be delivered electronically to Laura Brickey at . Laura will then upload to a photo share site (Shutterfly) and then will share the link with all the players of the tournament so that they can view, download or print the photos per their wishes. The photo share site link will be live for 30 days.