The purpose of this photoshoot is to highlight our incredible Guides. We would like some corporate-style portraits with a bit of a casual flair of our Guides taken at their place of residence for internal and public use.
Please refer to the attached brief to know the specific requirements of this project. You must have your own equipment and adequate experience to be able to carry this out as requested.
We would need a very quick turn around. No editing required. Just raw footage sent to the video producer and VP of marketing.
OBJECTIVE AND CHALLENGES
The objective is to capture our Guides in the best light. Some challenges may include health concerns due to the pandemic, so it is crucial that all steps and measures be taken to ensure that everyone involved in the shoot is following hygienic and social distancing measures, so masks should be worn at all times and the use of gloves and anti-bacterial gel is mandatory.
Our target audience is older adults ages 55 and above.
- 3-5 years experience as a photographer
- Must know how to take great portraits
- Prefer someone with corporate portrait experience, but not necessary.
- must have DSLR or mirrorless camera
- 32GB minimum SD cards (prefer 64GB)
- 5-in-1 or 2-sided reflector (only if doing outdoor shots)
- Sturdy tripod
- 50mm - 200mm lenses (50mm lenses are preferred, but any lens that can shoot great portraits is acceptable)
- Blue muslin (not a must have, but if possible please have muslin in Hex# 181B56 /RGB 24, 27, 86)
- 2-3 large softboxes (preferred if indoors)
- Light meter (preferred if indoors)
- Remote flash trigger (preferred if indoors)
- Speedlight (preferred if indoors)
- Heavy duty monolights with fast
recycle times ( preferred for studio setup indoors)