Confirmis ([login to view URL]) is a Singapore-based business information provider specializing in connecting businesses with global capabilities; comprised of industry veterans, Confirmis business model is designed to overcome perennial lack of data (let alone quality data) to support effective decision making, particularly in developing economies.
As a Site Verifier, you will be responsible for verifying a company’s existence through visual data by conducting a site visit
to ensure that we provide reliable and accurate information to our client.
• Conduct basic verification with the subject company’s authorized representative, such as line of business, key executives'
• Take pictures of the subject company and its vicinity, as per Confirmis’ standard operating guidelines.
• Provide observation about the company to gauge activeness, e.g., staff working at the premise, loading/unloading of
• Job will only take less than one hour to accomplish (excluding travel time)
• Must be living in Maryland, USA
• Has a camera or phone/tablet of quality with a camera, internet access
Please see the attached file for the site visit guideline. You are only required to deliver the pictures, video & observations and are not expected to put together a report like the Sample Report. For your reference, you can check the sample report of the site visit here: [login to view URL]
Note: Payment will be released the following week after the site visit to give us time to organize the report and contact you if we need additional clarification.