Gather current field samples (pictures with geolocations - latitude and longitude) from corn/soybean fields in Brazil. Photos can be taken by a phone camera (corn or soybean), and geolocation (of the corn/soybean field, not the camera) can be extracted using Google maps or other similar products.
To participate in this project, you can submit at least 10 and at most 50 samples. A valid submission must contain samples that meet the following criteria.
* Each sample has 5 pics or a 5-second video of the same field
* One sample for one field
* Sample should be homogenous (one crop per sample)
* Neighboring samples should be at least 100 m apart.
* The pictures/videos should be taken with location-enabled in the camera app.
* Each sample should have accompanying latitude, longitude coordinates, and the time an image was taken of the actual field.
** Per sample: $1
** Maximum bid: $1.5 per sample