Looking to develop a mobile data entry system for health data:
- central database / application server where all data is aggregated
- mobile app needs to be able to work untethered (e.g. have local data cash + local "add" functionality) with auto push / pull when data connectivity is restored and own logic build in the app
- user management (profile based)
- QRCode capability
- some graphical usage
- designed for multilingual (both for fields and for data-sets) (non-English language needs to be added in the future)
- data storage encrypted
- needs to be able to print (can be from a PC ... ) using standard (merged) templates.
- logics, allerting based on simple logics (compare with hisotrical data, ... )
web version available with dashboard view
- Approximately 13.00 fields in database
- Approx. 70 screens to define
- auto resize of screens for different screen sizes
All designed for ease of use by the end-user (zero training approach).
Willing to receive a quote for this.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $7874 for this job
Hi, I have huge experience with phoneGap and Android SDK, also Mobile UI and much more, ready to discuss details, fast turnaround and early prototyping. Hope to be considered, Best regards, Nader Moussa.
Hey we are individual developers work [url removed, login to view] main domain is crossplatform apps. We need one chance we will give you our best of [url removed, login to view] consider my quote.
Hello sir; This is Parth here from Arvaan [url removed, login to view] are basically working in this field from last 6+ yrs. and we have 20+ people team in our [url removed, login to view] have all kind of expertise in our company and we have so Mere