We are customizing an Auction Software which it is originally from Mewsoft and which it is written in Perl using a MySQL database. We have already introduced some further features and improvements on it but still need some work to be done. Due to other commitments we want to subcontract this job to an experienced and well versed Perl programmer acquainted with this type of projects (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU PERSONALLY DO NOT FULILL THIS REQUIREMNT).
You may see the originally software at [url removed, login to view] and our development at [url removed, login to view]
After finishing this phase and going online we need to keep the development and maintenance of this system on steady bases and it is our intention to keep working with same partner we choose for this job.
1) Implement a „My Messages“ (“My Folders”), similar a eBay where to administrate the incoming and out going messages from users and administration
2) Extend the existing one level administration to a three tier level with lowered control and access privileges for additional administrators.
3) When submitting and item for selling, to have the possibility to suggest a new category at any path level. The administrators can view and act upon suggested categories.
4) When registering the user should have to possibility to set up the calendar format ([url removed, login to view]) or ([url removed, login to view]) and time zone he wants to be displayed at the Site
5) Integrate the existing Advertisers Accounts and Billing System so that we can generate automatically invoices for their campaigns. (paying per Klick or per exposure)
6) Finish the already started “Cross Promotion” chargeable function. When a user sees an item from a seller some other items should be displayed at the end of the items page (eBay similar).
7) Implement Windows / Excel Bulk Lister which enables the user to list items to the system without having to visit the site.
8) PayPal integrated end of auction checkout: Buyers and sellers with a PayPal account can seamlessly conclude the sales of items with the end of auction combined PayPal checkout.
9) Improve the existing internal messaging system with a better outlook and adding some extra information about other ongoing auctions, extending this to items I am watching and current auctions status.
10) Finish the already started shop feature.
11) We have introduced some new functions and features to the original current version from Mewsoft, and there are still some bugs which has to be fixed or functions to be
Improved, complete or tuned-up. Besides this there are a couple of software updates from Mewsoft which has to be added to the running version.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1452 på dette job
We have made an Auction site using Mewsoft, please check PM for the portfolio details and clarifications required on the initial porject document. Thanks.
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your invitation for this project. I am experienced perl developer. I have already completed a number of perl projects at GAF for my worthy clients. Best regards, Nadeem
HMMMMM. You write me: Sorry but after trying during several days we can not open your Resume. Only Error SEE PLEASE HERE [login to view URL] OR [login to view URL]