Need linux scripts (perl / bash) as below:
When mounted a partition (NTFS or FAT32) containing Windows OS, function required
All script is required to provide usage example.
1. auto detect windows version
- can detect 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- maybe best to detect the windows system file?
- output as string containing path to windows and version detected
2. backup script
- backup files
- automount partition (if can detect partition type)
- based on input text file, backup according as instructed
[input text file]
XR, Program Files
, windows/systems32/[url removed, login to view]
X - exclude, R - Recursive
- target device (e.g. /dev/hdb)
- destination filename
- a filename (text file) that contains
for output, all files are to save into given filename in compressed .[url removed, login to view]
- given a device, erase all partitions in it
- create partitions based on parameter
10,20 = 10Gb for first, 20Gb second
50%,50% = 50% for first, 50% for second
This is a preliminary idea, bidders with thoughtful comments will be given preference.