This project needs to be completed within 5 business days of bid acceptance. Please read the project specifications carefully before bidding. This project consists of a series of quick and easy upgrades to Oscommerce.
1. Update Oscommerce configuration files from shared ssl certificate to a private one.
2. Install and configure [url removed, login to view] AIM module. The order form needs to include CVV. After successful order completion, order status must be set to processing and a configurable e-mail sent to the customer.
3. Install and configure Drop ship module. This module should be configurable so that I can e-mail invoices both to the customer and to order fulfillment, and should set the order status to shipped.
4. Install and configure quickbooks module. This module should download all sales invoices that are marked shipped into quickbooks ledger, and change the order status to completed.
5. Install and configure ups and usps shipping quote modules.
Will also be needing an upgrade from CRE loaded Oscommerce 1.15 to 1.2, and all installation and configuration paths and options double checked since the original install was not properly setup.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $210 for this job
Hello Sir,We are software and web development company in Kolkata,[url removed, login to view] team works on HTML,DHTML,PHP,ASP,ASP.NET,JAVA,JAVA SCRIPT and [url removed, login to view] also have designers for web site,logo design,graphic design,flash intros Mere