Our site is looking for site development. www.adcitiz.com. We mainly want layout changes so that they look more professional. First of all we need huge development for our main homepage. We want development for our marketing, campaign, classifieds, and blog site as well. We will leave creativity up to the developer(s). Have a vision for the project before you begin it. PM for anymore questions.
A few big points stick out:
1. Are you targeting only men? Your site is full of business men...do you want the site to be so gender specific? The dark colors, and the man on the rock all say this is a specifically male site no females aloud. Not a problem if this is your goal.
2. There needs to be more white space to accentuate your content. I would recommend something closer to amsouth.com for the main page. Use your man and rock picture and possibly the 24 Daily Pro graphic in the center like the skyline on the amsouth.com page. By the way what is this graphic supposed to represent?
3. I’d update the links through out the site because most of them return you to the current page rather than take you back to the originating page. This is very frustrating to a surfer.
4. I’d loose the flash it took too long to load; I couldn't maneuver around the site even with high speed access I had to wait. If a surfer has to wait they'll open a new browser and leave your site.
5. On the blog page, I'd carry the theme from the rest of the site. Open it up some include screen shots of the templates maybe, or show sample avatars.
6. The classifieds: I actually like this page the best. This would be a good color theme for the whole site. I like the pictures they include multiple genders and ethnicity. To increase the professionalism of this page I would line the pictures up across the bottom of the panels, and I would increase the mat size so that all the mats behinds the pictures were even. Right now there is unevenness about the whole thing. I find that with professional sites everything is flush and square with its surroundings. I think this would improve the page tremendously.
One final note, I would spell and grammar check the site...not that I'm an English major, but I noticed a lot of miss keyed words and spelling mistakes. This takes away from the professional presentation.
I hope this is what you’re looking for. If you decide to work with me, I am a firm believer in updating my customers as I work on the project, so you can examine the work as it is in progress so that changes can be made as the project progresses. This usually prevents major changes at the end of the project.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me, and I hope to hear from you soon
32 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
We are really interested to handle your project. Our developers are well experienced classifieds and blog development. Check our pm for previous projects. Arun, i-Net Solution
We are team of professional’s expertise in developing web based application using ASP.NET,C#,SQLSERVER,SEO,PHP,JOOMLA,MAMBO,[url removed, login to view],MYSQL,HTML,FLASH,DHTML,[url removed, login to view] reading your project description, we are highly i Mere
We are providing services like Web Design,Graphic Design,Web Hosting, ASP,PHP, VB,C, JAVA , Multimedia, Web Promotion, BPO services etc since last 3 years.
We are providing services like Web Design,Graphic Design,Web Hosting, ASP,PHP, VB,C, JAVA , Multimedia, Web Promotion, BPO services etc since last 5 years.
Please visit me on [url removed, login to view] for more details about us. Over you can check out our products page for previous work. If feels good with given information come back to us.