I need someone to make a script automating the posting of shirts to Cafepress. Here are the steps I take for posting each of my designs. I need the script to allow me to do this all at once.
1. I select the two images for upload to my cafepress account. I always upload 2 at a time, one for light shirts, one for dark. The box "These designs are related. Group them
together in my Media Basket." is checked.
2. Enter the Name, Tags/Keywords, and Category info.
3. Open a basic shop. Set the mark-up to $5 across the board.
4. Set the image to darker image. Select all black "Shirts (short)" and "Shirts (long)", and "Add these products".
5. Change the image to the lighter image. Select all remaining (white) "Shirts (short)" and "Shirts (long)", as well as all "Hats & Caps", "Mugs", and "Stickers". And "Add these products".
6. Then hit "Done" to complete the creation of the shop.
Here's a shop template: [url removed, login to view]
That's what I do, and right now it takes way to long. Please help me automate it!
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $149 på dette job
We offer quality solution developed in Python. We are looking forward to hearing from you. -- Daniel González Gasull .:. [login to view URL] .:. Python, Django, Jython