We are looking for an hardware designer to develop the charging circuit for a slim Wireless Qi powerbank. The discharge rate can be at 5W without fast charging support.
Charging circuit requirement:
- The design should accomodate battery protection circuit for Li-Ion polymer battery(3V cutoff, 4.2V max).
- The design should accomodate automatic Li-Ion polymer battery charding when the USB-C port is plugged in.
- The design could have an interface to another MCU to show charging status and battery capacity. The interface either analog or digital and can be suggested by designer.
- The design should charge Wireless Qi receivers once detected.
- The design should have Wireless Qi safety features like FOD.
- Design should be optimal for PCB area, less area and less height of components.
- The circuit should have a regulated output from battery for other electronics circuitory of 7.5V, 3.8V and 3.3V
- The circuit should have ultra low sleep current in the range of 10s of microamps when no charging/discharging powerbank functionality is active
- The wireless transmitter will be trigerred via external MCU
- 0.5C charge and 0.5C discharge.
- No PCM
- No NTC
1. Schematic and technical document for design
2. BOM(including wireless charge pad) with estimated pricing for 1000 MOQ
3. 3D PCB area required for PCB
4. Cost optimized design
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $209 på dette job
Saya bisa melaksanakan pekerjaan dan menyelesaikan ppekerjaan yang ditawarkan dengan baik dan memuaskan Relevant Skills and Experience Saya dapat menyelesaikan berbagai service handphone dengan cepat dan memuaskan
I want to do job in this please give me the job and I will submit it as early as possible. Relevant Skills and Experience I have typing skills and technical knowledge