1. This is a project based on a circuit board. I will provide the schematic diagram later. In the picture you see a BLE module, but I will try to add one more.
2. The connector on the upper left has 4 input, 12v, gnd, CAN+ and CAN-
3. The 4 connectors on the bottom is pretty much the same, it control 4 identical components. Each connector has 6 wires:
Gnd, two output for dc motor, ws2812 data, 5v, and a switch trigger.
4. Whenever a switch is pulled to ground, it will trigger the motor to pull for 1 second.
5. Whenever a motor is pulled, the ws2812 will start to light up.
6. After 20 seconds, the motor should reverse back. And the Ws2812 strip should light off.
7. Whenever a certain CAN signal is received (will be provided), all the 4 motor should pull for a second. All 4 ws282 strip will light up
8. The WS2812 effects will be based on WLED, we only need to port the effects.
9. BLE module should be able to update the STM32 firmware and also do settings to the STM32 (light effects, motor pull duration, motor speed etc)
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4097 timen for dette job
Hello. I am very interested in your project. I have many experience in the STM32 series and other protocols(BLE, CAN...) Please let me know if you will like to work with me. Regards.