this is for a pendant which runs on a non-rechargeable battery, which should last 5 years. it connects to wifi when button is pressed and through wifi, notifies the server, which then pushes to an app. you'd be doing all the aspects. it also has the option of connecting to twillio to push texts and calls, which are optional to the user and then also a voip function, which lets the app holder (or holders) to speak with the pendant wearer.
- Embedded uc
- RF antenna layout. This product has to have robust range
- VOIP (the pendant can connect pendant user to app user to speak)
- Server to connect to the app and pendant
- good hardware design skills
- Work with CAD designer for housing design of the waterproof pendant