We are looking to design sensor network using RFM69HW. We need the design of sensor node. You are required to design the schematic and PCB using Altium as to meet the requirements described below:
1. The sensor node will consist of RFM69HW module with ATMEGA328-SMD uC.
2. The node is to sense temperature and humidity only.
3. Choose the sensors that will be used and confirm with us.
4. It will be powered by CR2032 battery and the battery must last at-least 1 year with a reading every 5 minutes.
5. Range must be atleast 100m indoor.
6. Maximum PCB size is 30x30 mm. If it is smaller it is better.
7. Make sure ATMEGA328-SMD programming port is available for programming and firmware update.
8. The ATMEGA328 might come to us without bootloader, we need a process to upload a bootloader to it.
9. SMD antenna connector must be available as well as a port to solder helical antenna if needed.
10. All resistors and capacitors used must be 0603.
11. The PCB is 2 layers only.
12. A way to measure battery level.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $262 på dette job
Hi CR2032 cannot power this circuit by itself. You may need either a bigger battery or a supercapacitor Contact me to discuss all details Rgds Horacio
Dear you, I have 7 year experiment to design circuit in Altium. I have finished a lot project like that, operating 433Mhz using cc110. We can discuss more on chatting. Brg!
HELLO I am from shenzhen China. i can design the pcb for you. i also have prototype facilities here. please share more details. i have some question related with this project.
Hi I have read your description. I can design pcb for you. With the desire specifications. I want to ask few questions. Lets discuss Thanks Engr. Ahmed J.
Hi,I am glad to share u I already working in these type of [login to view URL] I understand from your conversation u are going to design a 433MHz [login to view URL] confirm bid if want to work with me.
We can discuss temperature and humidity sensor if we have project. Which one is your favorite for rmf module; only ıc at pcb or ıc with module? There are other thing to clearify if we have project. Thanks