** You MUST have a clear [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions] AUDIO connection in order to bid on this project.
** You must be able to speak English
** Google email account so I can share my google drive with you with circuits/ designs etc.
Incorporate a ESP-WROOM-32 chip on this custom board along with other components as indicated below.
I have built and tested my circuits on a breadboard. Now I want them merged and converted to a PCB. I would like to get this manufactured for prototyping.
I will provide you:
+ [mostly] all the details and layouts of the various circuit components and connectors
+ [mostly] all circuit drawings will be provided
+ I will have a 1 hour meeting with you to explain you all the details and show you all the circuit components so you will have everything you need to get started.
+ part numbers from digikey
+ you may need to google for some small things I might have missed and that you don't know already.
Proposed size: 9cm x 15cm 2 layer PCB.
+ Approx 10 connectors & 10 main components are needed on this board (not including small resistors etc).
+ Connections with BJT and Mosfet transistors (circuit layout and part numbers and and links will be provided).
Other details on PCB:
1. Internal temperature sensor Thermistor
2. External temperature sensor DS18B20
3. A 14-pin LCD connector. 2 pins are powered on/ off via a transistor 2222A
4. Incoporate ISD1820 module voice recorder and playback circuit with PCB mounted microphone. Skematic will be provided.
5. Approx 10 connectors for external components such as DC Motor, FANs, Peltier devices.
6. Two tactile micro switches
7. Automatic 6V battery backup in case of power failure
8. Voltage Buck Converter to convert 12V to 3.3V and 6V
9. Incorporate ISD1820 circuit into this custom board: [login to view URL]
+ You need to know how to create circuits in Eagle and general expertise on reading other circuits and absorbing them into your own.
+ Eagle software; if you don't have this, you will need to export to eagle schematic file and BRD file.
You will provide a schematic which I will approve and then you will proceed with routing/ board file building.
Hello this is Horacio, I meet all your requirements and would like to help you with this project. I handle Eagle profficiently. Please contact me to discuss relevant details. Thanks, rgds.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $114 på dette job
Hello sir , as a Mechatronics & Automation Engineer I can do the Job with deliverable gerber files for manufacturing please contact me in chat to discuss further details thank you