We need this job done in 1 day.
The schematic was done with Orcad Capture 9.2.3
There is a total of 33 unique components with 163 component placements.
We will require a signed NDA before releasing the files.
The person that is awarded this job will be provided with all datasheets, the schematic and BOM.
1. The board cannot be any bigger than 3”x5”
2. Place all components on one side.
3. Place 4 non plated mounting holes 1/8” x 1/4” from corners of board.
4. Hole dia (115 mill) to accommodate a #4 screw (Spec sheet included in datasheet zip file) to ensure screw head does not overlap components.
5. Any components that can build up heat, please add copper pour, and use pin wheel (thermal relief) style pads for any through hole soldering connections.
6. Make sure there is no silkscreen over the top of VIA’s, and no silkscreen on any pads.
7. 20mil minimum annual rings required for all through hole components
8. All components that connect to ground, or solder pour, please use pin wheel (thermal relief) style pads to assist with through hole soldering.
9. Min hole size .015”
10. Min trace distance between traces 8mil.
11. 2oz Copper finished
12. All DC Power traces to be 25mil Min and spaced at least 15 mil apart
13. All AC power traces to be 40mil Min and spaced at least 15 mil apart
14. The following 2N6497 locations Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4,Q5,Q6 may have clip on heatsinks, please lay them all out side by side so we can use a custom heat sink bar across all of them.
15. Fabrications Notes below should show on the drill layer:
Board Name, Rev
Material: FR4, 0.062” +/- .007
Type: DSPTH, SMOBC, HASL Free RoHS Compliant
Plating at finish 2oz
Silk Screen White Epoxy
Tolerances are in inches
Holes: +/- .003 (after plating)
Route: +/- .005
Hi. I have read your project description very carefully. I am a professional PCB designer with rich experience over 10 years. I will finish your project in a day perfectly. Best regards, Andrii.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $50 timen for dette job
Hello, I am an electrical and electronics engineer and pcb expert . I can solve your problem . I have vast knowledge of it and can do your task Thanks. Waiting to hear more