To Install and configure contributions on an exsisting oscommerce install,
We have an oscommerce shop which we would like to have live ASAP, however, in order for our oscommerce install to fulfill our needs it needs a few modifications, Below is a list of the contributions we need installing and a brief description of their purpose on our website,
1) Install and configure OsPlayer v2.1 – To allow streaming of demo MP3 files from webpage; This needs to be visible from the home page, All audio products listed on this page will need a play button to allow a preview of the audio. Something very similar to: [url removed, login to view] (I Think they are using osplayer)
2) Install and configure Text box product attribute add on, (Product Attributes - Option Type Feature); this is needed so customers can and their own text to certain products.
3) Install and configure the “free of charge” add on; This is need so certain products can be brought free of charge without going through the full check out process.
4) Install and configure Paypal so reoccurring payments can be offered on certain products; this will need to be configurable from the admin area so each product can have a different payment method applied to it. (this might also require the “individual product payment module” to be installed)
Website design tweaks
1) Move the links in the information box to the footer of the page.
2) Rename the “new products” title to Latest products”
3) Rename Manufacturers category to “producers”
4) Rename “whats new” box to “latest music”
5) Add paypal and credit card icons to the home page
6) Replace the banner at the bottom with google adsense adds (account already setup)
7) Remove the current google add sense account, also remove the “Powered by” and “Template by” text from the footer.
8) Change product listing on homepage to a List format very much like [url removed, login to view]
We will also require a security review of the site; we have heard many stories of oscommerce sites being hacked to pieces and would very much like to avoid this happening to our site.
Payment will be made upon satisfactory completion of the project.
The URL of our site will be given to the successful applicant.