1. Create a table called EMPLOYEES with the following column. (If you already have an EMPLOYEES table, drop it.)
*SSN, a number with 9 digits
*Lastname, to hold text up to 25 characters in length
*first name, to hold text up to 25 characters in length
*MI, a fixed-length single character
*hire date, a date with a default value of SYSDATE
*address, to hold text up to 24 characters in length
*City, to hold text up to 20 characters and a default value of 'Columbia'
*state, a fixed length character field with two characters with a default value of 'SC'
*zip, a number with 5 digits
2. Drop the column MI from the EMPLOYEES table
3. Add a column middlename to the EMPLOYEES table with the same data type as firstname. You will be using this EMPLOYEES table in a future assignment.
4. Create a table called WRITERS with the first and last names of the authors and the titles of the books they wrote. Get the data for the table from the existing tables in the database.
5. Delete the table WRITERS from the database permanently.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $98 timen for dette job
I am a computer engineer and working in a software house for more than 2 years i can help you with table creation in SQL and as i have already worked on it. Plesae feel free to chat so that i could start working on it.