We are looking for a freelancer or a part time consultant who can work for 4 to 5 hours in a day for one of our project.
* 7 to 10+ Years of hands on experience on Oracle Webcenter Content 11g/UCM/Stellent
* Atleast 5+ years in a modern middleware based environment.
* Good hands on experience in Design and Implementing a role-based security model
* Experience with Implementing authorization and authentication integration
* Good knowledge and understanding of integration with Oracle Webcenter Sites
* Good understanding of records management
* Strong Design skills in defining the workflow, metadata model
* Integration with ERPs like Ebusiness suite 11i, r12.1, r12.2, Peoplesoft etc
* Working experience with Digital Asset Management(DAM) using the IBR component
* Ability to Customize and implement custom forms and OFR for WebCenter Imaging.
* Ability to configure WebCenter Imaging to apply metadata, security, and version control to images, including records and retention management capabilities.
* Should be able to troubleshoot and support Oracle WebCenter Content 11g and Oracle WebCenter Imaging 11g.
* Ability to create and configure Oracle BPEL workflow processes in relation to Webcenter.
* Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills
* Must have ADF development and troubleshooting skills.
Oracle Webcenter Suite Plus:
Authorization and authentication integration
Webcenter Content Management (including IBR, imaging, IPM, OFR)
Integrations with Ebusiness suite, Peoplesoft etc.
IDOC scripting would be advantageous though not a must.