Here’s an easy job for someone that knows what they are doing.
Objective:We are after 1 of our websites to have shopping cart functionality that ties in with our existing Oracle based stock management system. Currently our customers order over the phone and by email and it is a very manual process, we want to automate this with an online shopping cart.
Job Description: Create and implement an online shopping cart website for one of our existing websites that requires a completely new website build (design and development). It will need to pull product information from our existing database such as quantity, size, colour, item number, etc from the existing Oracle database (Apparel21). The Apparel21 database has API functionality.
Requirements: The shopping cart must:
- Only show the ‘Add to Cart’ button and price fields to logged in users
- Have functionality for 3 different pricing levels (which will be set for each customer after their account has been created) - High, Low and a custom special price (High and Low price will be set, if custom special price has a value then that take precedence)
- We will create the customer login’s (protected sign up page)
- Inbuilt email that is sent to customer with login details (check box to not send it if not required)
- Two types of usernames (to be set at the sign up level), one being AA1234 and the other being BB5678. One will default to the High price, the other Low price.
- All the usual/typical customer password reset functionality (for forgotten passwords/usernames and manual changes)
- Us and the customer must have access to change passwords, and all account fields (Name, Email, Address etc)
- Stock trigger levels - a notification sent when a certain stock item falls below a preset amount (so we know when to order more)
- Shopping cart must link directly (or indirectly) to Apparel21 (our existing stock management software) so we don’t have to maintain an additional database
- Be able to add additional website shopping cart based websites in future (2 more at the moment will need to be built after this project)
- All websites must be able to support different designs and layouts (website designs will be supplied to you in layered PSD format)
- Stock levels must not be displayed to customers in the shopping cart. Only ‘In Stock’ or ‘Out of Stock’ should be visible
- Mobile/tablet responsive design
- IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari compatibility
- Clean, professional front end UI and backend UI
- Email opt-in form (linking to email service to be determined)
- Sorting capability
- Categories and sub-categories for products
Other requirements will be supplied as they come to hand and before the build begins.
References and Examples: Please provide 2 references and 3 examples of other similar custom shopping cart development work.
1. What features/requirements have not been included that would make the outcome better?
2. What have we not covered that should be added to improve the outcome?
3. Have you worked with Apparel21 (or other Oracle based database) before?
4. What did you eat for breakfast today?
This is a trial for ongoing work. We have 2 more websites that will require a similar upgrade (to connect into our existing Apparel21 (Oracle based) database)
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2628 på dette job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [login to view URL] check the PMB for more [login to view URL]
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] are interested in your project as we have completed 150+ ecommerce & Shopping cart projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, we will provide the winning edge to this project by leveraging our Business-to-IT Connect and deeply committed people. Kindly check your personal message box for more details.