Project Description: Create Program that produces a Report that calculates Payment Owed to Atty#2, once a client invoice pays and processed.
Report that shows open amounts to-be-paid to Atty#2
Report that shows paid amounts to Atty#2
System: Windows 7
PC-Law v13.0 by LexisNexis 2 Lawyer License C-tree database
PC-Law is an accounting and billing systems for lawyers
Background Each “client matter” in PC-Law has a “Matter Introducing Lawyer”--
DDD = Atty#1
KKK = Atty#2
Scope for the Deliverables:
If Matter Introducing Lawyer = DDD, then
[add “KKK” subtotal of line items on invoice] –x- [50%] = ANSWER
If Matter Introducing Lawyer = KKK, then
add “KKK” subtotal of line items on invoice x 66 2/3 = SUB ANSWER
add “DDDD" subtotal of line items on invoice x 25% = SUB ANSWER
add two sub totals to get ANSWER
Answer should be subject to over-ride with fixed amount (not percentage).
Percentages should be subject to change.
Invoice No. _______
Client Name _______
Matter No. _______
Introducing Atty. _______
*____________ _________________ __________ _______________ __________
*Atty hrs billed Total Amount Billed % Allocated Amt. Allocated Amt. Earned
*A second line would be inserted if Introducing Atty = KKK
Enter invoice # and rest populates. Amt Earned = Amt. Allocated; Amt. earned is overridable.
Realistically, the only time this is used is to override (modify record); it should work behind the scenes (update with each new billing).
Must be able to delete record is invoice is credited.
Invoice No. Client Name Amount Owed
Inv. No. Client Name Amount Owed Amount Paid
*If client does not pay entire invoice. Then amount paid should be a percentage of invoice paid and should be overridable.
• Need to add check # that pays Atty #2
Inv No. Client Name Amount owed Amt Paid Date Pd Chck #
• Currently PC-Law performs an allocation but determines % owed to lawyer based on total fee earned per invoice.
• PC-Law does not determine amount owed based on subtotal fees based on % of fee generated per billing atty.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).