I want to merge multiple videos so that it will fill the entire screen no matter what phone it is (starting from iPhone 5s to iPhone X). Task is simple:
- Merge Multiple Videos (Front/Back Facing combined)
- Mirror the video if need be
* I check this by using AVCaptureDevicePosition so implementation has to factor that in
- Audio/Video in sync
- Fill entire screen (in portrait mode, no landscape)
- Smoothly Transition between videos (Should be able to take more than 10 videos with audio and have a maximum duration of 30 seconds)
I have a tight deadline and I don't want to fuss with this any longer. I have already started making out what I could from the merging.
- May use open source libraries and such so long as it is an elegant approach and I can run it on any iPhone ranging from (iPhone 5s to iPhone X).