I need a simple group management system using node.js and Vue.js, mysql.
When a User registers via the registration page, it prompts them to create a new Organization as well.
- Users can belong to multiple organizations and switch scope between them.
- Users have a first name, last name, email, last_sign_in, last_sign_in_ip, and preferences (json field).
- Organizations have three permissions levels - admin, user, read-only. Every User in the organization must be assigned a permissions level.
The users table can have an "admin" flag that designates them as a super admin.
read-only user:These would be users who can view the dashboard of an organization they have been invited to, but they won't be able to add or update any data. Org data should be private and only allow viewing by people who have been invited to the organization. Read-only users will only be able to read that data, regular users can add/update data, and admins can do all of that and they can invite new users to the organization.
Authentication should use Passport - currently allowing for password authentication.
If you read this description carefully, please write "expert" at first your bid.
Password management should be secure - using industry best-practices including but not limited to bcrypt, stretches, and a salt/pepper.
- Registration, login, remember me, reset password.
- An API v1 with a single endpoint - /submit that allows POSTing of JSON data. Currently, the data just needs to be logged to the server logs.
- Account management pages for both User info and Organization info (this is where user invites can be sent).
If you can meet deadline, please ..
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $311 timen for dette job
I am profasional SQL developer having more than 5 years of experience in VU. I checked your mentioned details and confident one that I can do it perfectly
--------expert------------ I've read your job detail carefully. I'll finish your project in around 10~15 days perfectly if you have wireframe. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.