We would like a RESTful API developed based on [login to view URL] or similar MVC framework.
The API will :
- interrogate one query view in a SQL server. The API will search across ~20 fields and as such these should represent unique paths in the API. e.g. /search/fullname /search/building.
- eventually be used to populate a front end so it should be configured to easily accept the strings and parameters to integrate in future.
- require a valid SAML 2.0 token to return results and must return 'access denied' or similar when SAML token is not present. Tokens are available and validate from an ADFS 3.0 source available on the internet at [login to view URL]
- deliver records back in JSON format
- deal with paganation e.g. 50 records at a time
- be configurable to work on AWS.
A sample schema will be provided for development and returned code should outline method for connecting to MS SQL database for production.
Require proposed URL schema within 48 hours to work on parallel with front-end project