I need an HLS proxy - repeater with caching (.ts files for 2 minutes). It will be used as a edge server for live video streaming.
The format of the proxy hls urls must be like http[s]://server[:port]/APPLICATION/STREAMNAME
- It should record users at a redis server (edge_id, IP, user session id, timestamp, country, stream application). It should have at any time, at the redis, the current active users
- It should record at the redis, the bandwidth per application per minute for one day.
- It should have an endpoint API (secured with token) returning the status of the edge server (the above mentioned in redis)
- It should have an endpoint API (secured with token) returning the bandwidth per application for specific period
- I should have an endpoint API (secured with token) to enable and disable applications (403 response for all exept active applications)
- It should be properly structured so that I must be able later to add new protocols (rtmp, ws etc)
- It should be Easily configured with .env file