We are developping a product development platform aimed at bridging product creators with experts and resources to bring the most innovative products on the market through our cloud-based & blockchain-powered tools.
This position is open to mid to senior levels roles.
Weekly commitment neeeded:
- first month: 5/10 hours per week.
- second month: 10/15 hours per week.
- from third month: 20/30 hours per week.
- Develop and implement new functions on our platform
- Maintain and improve existing functionality on the Hubbers platform
- Design and update software and database architectures
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Write technical documentation to accurately represent application design and code
- Recommend improvements to existing functionalities as necessary
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of tasks from the perspective of both uesrs and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- A solid understanding of responsive and cross browser compatibility along with their best practices
- Experience in building fluid UI interfaces from UI designs and wireframes
- Experience with modern web development with front-end technologies like (React, Vue.js)
- Experience with module bundlers and package managers (such as Webpack, Rollup, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
- Experience in automated testing (both front-end and back-end using: Jest, Enzyme, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
- Familiar with most of the following: Node.js, MongoDb, MySQL, Nginx, Git, Redis, Bash
- Understanding SQL and noSQL databases and optimization
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Proficient with the command line in unix environments
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Aliyun, AWS, Google Cloud and/or other cloud hosting providers
- Familiarity with web monitoring and application profiling tools
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience Creating and Managing Distributed systems
Language: good english command. [french can be a plus].
40 freelancers are bidding on average €16/hour for this job
I am MongoDB developer certified currently working with Mongodb. I have 7 years of Software engineering experience. Given a chance, you would be very happy to work with me.