I currently have a script written that accomplishes this but it is written in Python and uses a database system which is heavy and meaningless.
I need this script written in Node JS, and I need it to create the proxies using their REST API.
Requirements of Script:
- Customer can link subscription ID from Azure
- Customer can then select what region to create a proxy server in
- Customer can then select how many proxy servers to create
- Script will create the proxy servers using POST requests through their REST API.
- Script should have a command to delete all proxy servers created.
- Script should have a command to list all proxy servers created in IP:PORT:USER:PASS format.
Please contact me if familiar with Node JS & Azure
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $528 på dette job
Hi Thanks for your posting I have rich experience in azure database and node etc I have ever developed many site using azure database and node I have sample I can do it perfectly regards
Hello, I am good web developer. I have much experiences with python and web api. So, I can do your project. Please contact me and discuss more. Thank you.
Hello I am a professional node.js developer with good experience for Azure service and Proxy setting. So I am sure I can deliver you the perfect result. Please contact me to discuss more. Thank you for your reading.