Your organization has purchased 2 new processing facilities that will be connected via a WAN serial connection. They would like the IT Department to configure the network devices and hosts with the:
1) create a network with the following hardware and configurations in Packet Tracer
- 2 Routers connected via a serial connection. Host name on routers : (Example:
- 2 Switches per router (Switches are connected via an Ethernet cable on each side, 1 switch is connected to the router).
- 3 Servers off of 1 switch (You select the switch to use for these services). Servers should provide the following services (DHCP, DNS, Email, Web services). Create a domain name that is appropriate for your network and use it for the website and email addresses. Your home page of the website should have group members names represented on the home page. The title of the website should be "Group Project - Module 6 Website".
- 5 Hosts per Switch (PCs) - Total of 20 PCs in topology
2) Logical Addressing:
- Incorporate the following IPv4 private addressing scheme on the LANs
- LAN on left - [login to view URL] /24
- LAN on right - [login to view URL] /16
Incorporate the following public addressing scheme between the routers (Serial connection)
- WAN connection between routers - [login to view URL] /30
3) Content that should be addressed in your presentation:
- Explain your addressing scheme (Private on the 2 LANs, Public between the routers on the serial connection). You should address the following - Default Gateways, Subnet Masks, hosts per network provided based on the addressing scheme.
- Physical connections: Describe your usage of serial and Ethernet cables. With Ethernet, discuss the difference between crossover and straight-though cables.
- Server configurations: In detail, explain how you setup DHCP, DNS, Email, and Web services. Discuss the difference between DHCP allocated IPv4 addresses for hosts and static addresses for servers (All host PCs should have an IPv4 address via DHCP). Discuss the usage of the ip helper-address command used due to there only being 1 DHCP server for both LANs.
- Discuss the usage of static routing for connectivity between the LANs (Static routing configured on routers)
- Perform the following tasks on your network and explain each in detail:
- IPCONFIG /ALL - Discuss Addressing of hosts, both IPv4 and MAC Addresses
- Ping - Confirm connectivity on both sides of the LAN
- DHCP address allocation (select DHCP on a PC so I can see a live address allocation on both LANs). One side should utilize the DHCP Relay Agent.
- DNS functionality - Access the web server from both LANs via the domain name.
- Email services - Successfully transmit emails from both LANs. There should only be 1 email server that services both LANs
- Router configuration: Do a show run on the router and discuss your addressing and the DHCP Relay agent (ip helper-address). Host name should be set on the router as one of the group members last names.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $59 timen for dette job
Hello there, as I had a master degree in computer networks i can garentee that i had several project like these, feel free to contact me if you need more assistance! I'm availble right now you can DM me
Quite straightforward. I am an experienced network engineer as well as instructor for over 10 years. Ping me if you want your project be completed ASAP.