We are putting in place a hotspot network, where MIKROTIK routers with hotspot features / captive portal activated will be used for WiFi connection, as per the attached drawing.
In our local datacenter, the following servers are installed:
• Private DNS servers, for domain name resolution (local domain: [login to view URL])
• RADIUS server, for centralized Internet access control (PIN code generation)
• WEB Portal for advertisement web pages and External Hotspot authentication page
When a user connects to the WiFi hotspot, without any authentication, we want him to be redirected automatically to our Web portal home page ([login to view URL]), and have free access to all the portal pages, without any authentication.
Only when users need to go to Internet, external domains ([login to view URL], whatsapp, youtube), they will need to open the external login page in the Web portal, and authenticate, using the PIN generated from the RADIUS server.
• Configuration and customization of MIKROTIK router to work as described
• Setting up the MIKROTIK router and giving the line code to use in the portal authentication web page, to make possible HotSpot centralized external authentication.
• Produce a written procedure, so that we will be able to add additional MIKROTIK routers in the network.