Require an Engineer with excellent experience in ACI implementation for a client in UK.
This is a PoV for Customer and we need to build the mindshare with the customer on Cisco ACI.
A combination of remote and on-site support will be ideal for this PoV activity.
Please find below the scope for the ACI PoC:
Network Centric deployment only
• 2 user created Tenants within the ACI fabric.
Each tenant will be limited to up to:
• Five (5) bridge domains (BD’s) (total deployment will not exceed six (6) BD’s),
• Two (2) contexts per tenant,
• Five (5) EPG’s per tenant with simple complexity
• 10 (10) contracts to showcase the trust based policy model.
• Three (3) service graphs instances, within one (1) service graph template.
Plan and Build Testing
• 1 spines and 2 leafs along with APIC initialization and upgrade to latest code.
• Only Policy validation with layer 3 out
• 2 or 3 rack server integration (medium spec for CPU & Memory)
• Two service graphs instance per tenant within one (1) service graph template.
• Max. 1 V-center with one ESX server each with one VM for VMM Integration
• Max. 1 Open-stack integration (Very Important)
BoQ is just 1 x Spine, 2 x Leaf and 1x Controller.
This is a PoC setup and not a production one, they may want to put some production workload to test however that will only be clear during the engagement.
This engagement should last for about a week to 10 days , which would include coordinating with the customer and taking the PoC to a desired culmination