File Copy and AutoRun Building Software
* Application prompts user to select a PDF.
* Application prompts user to selects a target drive - which will be a thumb drive in this case.
* Application copies the PDF to the target.
* Application copies a standalone PDF viewer to the target. We are currently use Sumatra PDF ([url removed, login to view]) but welcome suggestions on other viewers.
* Application creates an AutoRun file to open the PDF within the PDF viewer.
* If the PDF already exist on the thumb drive, the application must prompt the user to ask if the files should be overwritten.
See sample files provided. If copied to a thumb drive and inserted in a computer, the dialog will prompt user to open PDF. Building this is what we want to automate.
* Preferred language C#.
* All source and project files must be provided.
* We will compile the source on our end to confirm functionality.
* Developer relinquishes all rights to the source.
* Source and all rights associated with the software are our property.
* Developer cannot use the source in any other product or application without our consent.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $106 på dette job
Hi, I am new at GAF but i have a great history on other freelance sites. I shall complete and deliver this application before sunday. If interested please let me know. /Gaurav